the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Friday, March 27, 2009

words can mean so little yet so much.



i watch life pass me by,

i look at u while your standing by my side,

u take my hand n swear u'll never let go.



u make me lose all my defences,
broke down d walls i created,
but i dun even care anymore.
cos i trust u would never hurt me.

u hav d ability to make me fall so in love that i blur d lines between reality n dreams.



a book can teach u ,or it can bore u,but u hav 2 understand it 2 noe more den just d cover.



bad habbits die hard,but letting u go is like removing a tatoo,it never fully goes away.

i must b either bored or all d test i have is starting 2 get 2 me.

lol...sorry if it doesnt make sense.

not in d mood 2 explain myself.

No comments: