the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

ish,im tagged!

1st Tag Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. i woke up n found myself under my bed be4.
2. I take anything with mangoes excpt d fruit itself.
3. I'm a chocoholic
4.i sprained my my hand when i was 7.
5. i dun need 2 drink 2 get high.
6. I believe in karma n fate.
7. i do wonder how is it being my dog
8. when i was young,i read lots of Enid blighton(incorrect spelling) book's, making me a nerd.
9. my fav Disney princess was belle from beauty and the beast.
10. I never worn a raincoat before (don't know why)
11. I don't mind dying
12. i think chi hua hua's r annoying.
13. I love photograpghy art.
14. having self control n focus r my weak pints.
15. i think tatoos r hot.
16. i work quite well under stress.

2nd tag Direction:List 5 things that has something to do with you.
5 things you love the most :
1. bf+loved ones!
2. my phone!
3. SHOPPING!
4. new clothes
5.travelling.

5 things you hate the most :
1. pedophiles!
2. human trafficing!
3. being poor.
4. bugs n creepy crawlies.
5. being bored.

5 things beside u :
1.my phone
2. Printer
3. mouse
4. lots of wires n cable
5. my notebook.

5 things you need the most :
1. Friends and family
2. socializing
3.constant addition of NEW CLOTHES
4. going out
5. my phone!

people to tag :
1. esther au
2. shaun d sheep
3. ying
4. zen yee
5.ji hau

No comments: