the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Friday, March 13, 2009

its just a phase ur going thru, sumday u'll noe wat 2 do...


Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
I hate when you say
How you love me now
Save it for her
I’m not gonna hear Your reasons
and “please-just-take-me-backs”
We never were right
Don’t waste your breath
You crashed and you’re on your own tonight


how u love me now- hey monday....


Homecoming, I'm coming
My sweet mistake
Summer's over
Hope it's not too late
I'm pacing, impatient
Up in my head
Taken back to the sidewalk
Where we met
And carved out our names
Do you remember that?
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Did you take off while I was gone?
I missed it all, I messed you up
I missed you
I'm coming home I wanna know
When all the leaves begin to fall
If I'm falling, falling apart
For you

homecoming-hey monday...


soo addicted to these 2 songs rite now. more like i cant take em outta my head.
anyway went back 2 sri kl yesterday 2 collect mt spm results, which was SUCKISH!!!
(might hav 2 redo bm in college again. ughhh..wat a waste of time..)


anyhow... im still down with cough tho i shud b thankfull my fever is gone.. neway..holidays hasnt been all dat bad with me being sick tho.spend almost d whole of wed with ralph which was pretty awesome without even doing much. =) chilled around kk n my place.


hehe...candid.
n we're both sick! lol.... so it didnt realli matter when we kissed. heh. <3


the next day was
DOOM's DAY!! aka SPM results DAY.

which i hav completely nop reason 2 b worried cos i dont do spm anyhow.


took lots of pics with sum high school frens which i haven been in touch with after high skol, tho we will soooo keep in touch after dis. =) din c barbs tho yesterday. she shud b back from n.s by nw. cant wait 2 c her in college.

btw..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 my NEW FREN NICK TAN! =)
sorry i dun hav any photos with u.. c u in college next mon!



here's sum pics i took yesterday...


with ryan & william


richard


with william again.



jonston..



ryan n william again..



group pic.


nick wong.




tze seng.


tze seng & soo fong...

samy koayy.....


with shir wen's 'sister'

soo fong..

dats it ppl. =)

No comments: