the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dance for me..

Kiss me and ill kiss you back
give me all your love
love me and ill love you back
can you keep up?
if i take you there (if i take you there)
whatchu gon' do now
im gon get on my worst behaviour

I’ll return the favor


Return d favor-keri hilson & timbaland



dis just isnt my week,honestly i noe college is boring but dis week is DEAD boring!
blame it on d 1 week break dat we had earlier den evey1 else so nw i cant go out when every1 else can!

d program calender is so messed up i swear.

well...instead on dwelling on wat i din enjoy,d day wasnt all dat bad.

hav fun takin pics with him in d library ( yea, we were suppose 2 study) hehe..




snapshots! *ka-chick* =D



n he says he's not emo,dis proves overwise..




there's sumthing behind me!! BOO!

did i scare u? ;)

lol..again,he's not emo?


would u pls smile?

hehe..a decent 1 at last! =)


mr.just be friends!

(y not just say heartbreaker?)


the negative shot!


haha...i wouldnt call dis sexy.





OKIE DAT IT!

No comments: