the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

wish upon a star

'star shine, star bright, make my wish come true tonight.'

a prayer i used to wished on every night when i was a little girl.



and even when i knew that wishes on a star doesn't come true, i kept wishing anyway.
Thinking faith would keep my wish alive.
it was a way of directing my fantasy of a perfect world in my head... to find hope and peace in a world that fails to provide such security to every individual.
Stars were always my favourite sign.
of course when i was 5 i didn't know that each star was a flaming planets millions and billions light years away.
i always though it was a beautiful natural phenomenal that complemented the moon.
While everyone admired on how lovely the full moon looked,
I would be paying attention to the stars n
thinking to myself ' look at how pretty the stars make the moon shine'


No comments: