the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Monday, October 11, 2010

insecurities.


i sometimes dream and wonder if u'll ever love me like u loved her.




this is me with insecurities bursting out a thought.


i know i shouldnt be thinking bout it, cos ur with me now.


but i still see past picstures of how happy u 2 looked.




i know i have plenty of my own but why do i feel like i'll never be as good.


that u'll never feel the connection u had,


i keep thinking maybe we finally had this connection or was it just me?




u gave me one of d best sleepovers i ever had,


just talking n cuddling u made me happy.


i honestly feel like maybe there is a something more to this.


but whenever i have confidence in us,


insecurities kicks in.


leaving me wondering if there was anything more than a spark in d 1st place.


No comments: