the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Sunday, October 31, 2010


one more hour til i turn 19. :)

i feel old all of a sudden, but then who doesnt on every birthday. looking at my sisters graduation pictures just reminds how quickly 2 years hav went went by n i was just like that 2 yrs ago.

looking at the transition form then to now, im surprised at how far i've come. never thought i'll be here today at where i am, thousands of miles away from home, enjoying life in a different land. as i look back at my friends from high school in different paths. i remember all the dreams n predictions we had. how i always wanted to be like my friends, to hang til late at nite n go out whenever i want. looking back then, i wasnt matured enough to handle that kind of freedom to start with. n i appreciate that i din go wild n rebel against what i wanted cos from all the predictions n dreams, mine was d only one that came true.

i never regreted all that i wnet thru,as i take it as experiences that contributed to my growth. who i am today, is someone i never thought i could be 2 yrs ago. i owe heaps to my friends that change me for d better. :) but i stil hav so much more to learn n grow. no matter how old i get, i can always improve to be a better person. thats something i truly believe in.

i guess i better study now, only a week be4 my finals start. *gasp* panic mode hits me now.

xoxo,grace

No comments: