the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

nmad!! (makes sense in reverse)





just finished my eng hw..i simply have to get be more organised from nw on. classes r like always but the workload is starting to seem endless.. everyday u have to finish ur work cos if not it'll just accumalate into a pile which knowing myself will never be done,n i need to buck up like seriously after how badly i did for the 1st semester.


neway...there isnt much of a solid topic for today tonight. just loads of blabble.... wasnt in a very good mood today cos again someone was suppose to pose with me but TAK JADI so yea was annoyed n being yelled at for being late just adds oil to the alrdy heatin up fire. Blah but hu cares...thank god i've got my boo to let it all out or i'l be a volcano just waiting to burst.


oh n Obsessed was nice...i thought there was gonna be an affair but at least i noe the husband is clean. =) beyonce was good tho, the whole acting thing works for her.

gonna go off to either to maths or csi in a bit. so i'l just put up a pic or two cos it seems like a pretty short post.


yesterday's waste of time MU match. sat was way better!



my lunch which my boo "cooked" for me. heh...


picture of the day!!
xoxo,nites ppl...


No comments: