the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Friday, July 10, 2009

FINALLY!!!

i changed my blog skin, it was getting really boring n den i had a whoel lot of trouble trying to personalise it n stuff.. sorry for not updating much. but the 2nd semester just started n its harder for me to on9nw as i dun have much time. ( damn all these hw!)

anyway....these few days havent been the best. been arguing for the past 3 days with my boo n we got into another fight today after i changed into a diff class leaving him behind cos i was mad at me. (IM MEAN when im mad!) but we talked about it after dat n wel..its kinda settled. we'll c wat happens...
oh yea, im having my driving test on the upcoming mon. WISH me luck ppl, n hopefully 3rd..YES u read correctly 3RD time's the CHARM! =D

nites everyone..off to bed nw!

p.s i feel happy that i finished reading The Outsider! its interesting, definely not what i expected. =)

No comments: