the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Monday, July 13, 2009

3RD's Time the charm.

I PASS MY DRIVING TEST!!

=D


lol...im just so damn glad n happy about it. its like FINALLY i can stop going for all the practices n waiting till forever for my turn to take the test n stuff. im really fed up with it.



but HOORAYYYYY....i can drive soon. just have to submit my picture n i can speed away in my OFFICIALLY OLD HONDA CAR! ( lol..im not proud of it being a old model but im just glad its not a my mum's proton.)


this calls for a toast. for not giving up? lol...

well..thanks to my parents esp my mum who never got angry at me after all the times i failed. love u loads mum... =) n my boyfren who will always try to cheer me up after i fail.. u noe i loveee u! =D
xoxo ppl...im off to be hyper...!!!!
sha-lala-lala....xD

No comments: