the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

your eyes speak to me, they tell be calm.. be strong.


so u should put up a new post since u have so much time on your hands, just saying. :) n yes u know who u are. ;)

my post for today would be on a self conscious comment that a 'friend' of mine mentioned to me today after i failed to do a proper push up and when he saw my muffin top. its been ages since I've been that self-conscious so it was quite a surprise on how insecure I can get about my body, but then again who doesn't.

maybe its cos i don't go to the gym and work out my abs, triceps and whatever muscle there is on our body but yes i do get self conscious about my figure and i think that it sucks to feel crap about yourself as much as we like to think we have an average good body, i think deep down we all get very self conscious about how we look due to the fact that we don't have perfect bodies ( unless you're Jessica Alba or Megan Fox. ) but yes, as much as i feel crappy i guess we have to admit we ain't perfect but then again normal people aren't pefect. PERFECTION IS OVERRATED anyway. like honestly as if Megan Fox would constantly look that amazing on transformers if it wasn't for makeup and airbrushing. like seriously,its close to impossible to look that amazing in sweat and running for your life from mechanical aliens trying to take over the world.

but all in all, i just wanna say its okay to be insecure about yourself, cos who isn't? and yes we don't want to walk around looking perfect cos that will be boring just like the movie surrogate
but in real life instead. so yes i'm not a size 4, nor am I fat free and yes i do have a muffin top and humble boobs that don't make you stare at my chest when you talk to me, but I am very much unique and normal as can be, so yes i should be happy for exactly the way I am. and if I'm not happy, it doesn't hurt to join the gym but only if you feel comfortable doing so. :)

No comments: