the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

so this one is about u!

querido sergio.....


after being MIA for months I'm back with just 1 post for now, this is dedicated to the one that strayed and found his way back when everything changed.

A while ago, u had me to the point of doing anything for u. while I ignorantly believed that u knew me better than anyone else at that time, back then u let me down. I learned a valuable lesson from those 3 months, so thank u for that no I'm not being sarcastic, like honestly thank u! I've build my walls up and they don't fall for anyone except the few that I let in, but somehow even as time pass, questions unanswered still haunt me.

it was good catching up with u last night/morning. i haven't spoke to anyone for the entire night in ages.. but it also brought back a lot of memories that i thought i have kept safely tucked away. u were always a charmer, and just when i thought i was immune to your charming words and corny ways, a part of me liked it. which makes feel me terrible as to our situation does nothing to improve the lust and emotional pleasure that we once indulged in and continue to secretly enjoy..

only time will unravel our future, if we crossroads again let us learn not to waste the moments as we did before. i wish u all the best and u know that u can always come to me. :) ;3




No comments: