the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Monday, February 15, 2010

hmm.... this or that?


n no I'm not talking bought shoes or a cute dress, I'm talking bout choosing my stationery!



like seriously, i just got back from shopping for some stuff that i need for my class n i absolutely love shopping here, be it clothes or even stationery. let me show u why!!


guess what is this?


no, i din go for a concert!




n this ain't my wallpaper either.( tho i wish it was. :/)




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

its my notebook! =D




n the taxi thing was my laptop cover, cool ain't it?
heh...all prepared for class... I'm soooo excited for ALGEBRA?


p.s i really like my new pencil box... its like 3 in 1! n the smallest pouch fits all my colour pens.. yay!!!

No comments: