the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

gave in to temptation

even though every part of my mind was telling me to walk away i couldn't resist. it was like gravity, although i tried to gain back my sanity, i gave in to temptation. what's worse is that i ha the nerve to capture it on camera...how disgraceful can one be. I've been battling inside my head if i should make it known to the world n in the end, i decided....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


my love, Guess!!





heh..=p did i fool u?

lol... i simply couldn't walk away cos it was so gorgeous. =) I'm in a joyous mood! hehe...

oh n i though i might as well upload sum pics from the past. its for ur amusement:. =)



byeee....!!!!

1 comment:

aletheia said...

Don't be evil, you know that wasn't meant to be there.