the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Thursday, September 03, 2009


this captivated me.



MY HAIR DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER ! XD
lol...if u don't get it, let me explain.

my highlights are kinda dark n its only obvious under the sun so when its a gloomy day or dark its not visible. so I'll be hoping that the weather is gonna be sunny all year round! =)

hehe...impossible tho.



today was rather FUN! =) hanged out with Nadia n Ami after so so long since the 1st semester. it was fun, we chat, ate n snap picturess...haha..isnt that what we girls do best. actually the pictures was only cos we got excited over the photo printing machine n stared taking a pic or two in the shop itself. i must say the lighting was great n i loved all 3 pictures. but alas, my hair isn't really obvious or recognisable so u'll just have to wait till i take pictures with the sun over my head to notice that I'm a redhead! xD



with Nadia, she's really nice! =) n has a freaking cool name...Valentino. (yup,its her actual name)




the 3 of us! =) we just looovvveeeeee pictures






really awesome friends and even better babes ! =)




No comments: