the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i fell into a dream.

I fell asleep to a dream

That involved you and me


With a golden sunset in our hair


And dandelions in our pockets


A movie plays in the background


Playing our song


As we sway back and forth


In the middle of the park.


With our fingers crossed


And our legs intertwined


Count to ten


Hold my breath


Here comes the best part


It’s 12:34 am


And I think I’m finally starting to fall in love


With the sounds of the record player


And the feel of your voice.


the hellos and goodbyes...


the unknown passer by's


I’ve learned that loveIs the best self medication


Even if it is hard to come by


.And that pills and alcohol and the bladeAre all just an illusion.


I fell asleep to a dream that involved You and me


As I watched the seconds ticking away.


I fell in love with the carvings on the sides.


counting the soft ticking of d clock.


That night I fell asleep


To a dream of you and me


As we both laid down


And disappeared.

1 comment:

Ralph Ng said...

Fall More Into Dreams Like This Hunn... I Likey =P