the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

do u noe whats going on?

to paint a picture on whats on my mind now is dis,

I'm losing faith in us...
u can say u trust me a million times but if u dun show it it don't mean a thing,
without actions words r empty,
telling me everything is part of trust,not all the whole meaning of it.
to trust is to have faith,to believe that person will stay true n n remain good in whatever situation.
sadly u don't.

you promise me sweet promises,
promise such as I'll make u twice as happy den u are now and
I'll never hurt u again if u give me the chance..
words that only last a moment but
unaccomplished.
whats the point in making these promises if u break them or don't mean them.

im losing faith,
because to me
the most important thing is TRUST!

i could have made everything easier,
by not telling u
no one gets hurt,
but i didn't cause i didn't want to hide anything from u.
because i trust u completely
i didn't want any doubt between us if u saw me getting in or out of sum other guys car.
that would further complicate things.

however,
by telling u we fought instead.
i cant decide between pros n cons
because the cons take over.
but i cant bring myself to face a decision.

the lines r blurring...
sometimes i think your selfish,
do u put yourself in my position?
I've given up alot to please u,
i know u've given up things too but
its like the more i give, the more u take..
n one day I'll break...

apparently that day was a few days ago.
i just couldnt take it anymore.
n the more i thought about it,i got even more fed up!
fed up of empty words that vanish as soon as they leave your lips.
don't promise me things to please me,promise me things within your capability...

you once again promised me that it would never happen again.
but a part of me no longer believes it.

words...
you throw them around for minutes of pleasure,
but its empty...worthless.
the hopes that you gave me once upon a time r fading now.

things cannot stay the same as before..
we're way past the forgiving point now..
its no longer bout who apologized,
its about us...trust and words!
Ur's n mine...
promises that don't come true r hurtful even without u realising it..

your words n actions don't complement each other.
hope for a change...a difference in our future is vanishing...


No comments: