the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

random thought!

was reading sum older posts n i realise how often i updated d blog when i 1st got here. how whne i din had any friends n spend my fridays n sats in. how i bloged cos i was bored outta my mind.



looking at things now, its so different from a few months ago. im almost never home on fri n sat nights these days, n im only back after midnight when im out.







i use to worry bout not fitting in, bout if i will ever make any friends n turns out i was worrying for ntg cos i did make friends that made life so much more fun. that made uni so much more bearable. :)







i remember d random web cam moments when i used to chat with my sister n she would tel me how everything was back home,how i was always sad after those webcam sessions cos i feel like i was losing touch with everything i was familiar with.. losing grip on everything i knew so wel..







it worries me less now, cos i realise starting over isnt that hard after all.. learning everything from d scratch again can be frustrating but u get to be familiar with new things.. with new ppl.. in a new environment.







now that uni is back on,the workload has given me less time to worry bout myself n more attention to my grades that i need to pull up after the average grades i got last sem. i noe i can do better n i should hav done better. but i din, so im determined to do better this sem.







its a pretty dull post peeps but im just ranting anyway. :)




the current hairstyle. :) yeshh... im a redhead! x) wel.. brownish with a tinge of red. hehe...


a shot of me n shev at a zouk club in kl. :) 1 of d best nites ever.....<3>

nites n peace out y'all! :)

Xx...

No comments: