the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

a revival?




hey, i noe its pretty dead here for awhile now but i can explain, finals r on now, i've got accounts on tues n marketing on thurs which is d final paper *squeals*!



but yea, d past few weeks hav been hectic with countless assignmnets being due. trust me, 1st year of uni is no joke. i hope i get a credit in economics. :/



am sooo not happy with d paper which i was half guessing n i noe i suck in economics but its a complusory subject which IF i fail i hav to re-do. :(



so plssss plssss pretty pls that i pass.










as for my personal life, its pretty personal so i wont share it here. but i want YOU to noe that it wasnt easy for me, cos i did bleed n i did get hurt. i noe im with someone else now, n u probably hate me but i did loved u n i never saw this for us. if u hate me, i dont blame u. but i wish nothing bt d best for u. all d best n i hope we'll be able to stay friends. :)






was emo-ing for abit earlier, accounts wa my strongest subject n now i feel so dissapointed in myself for forgeting all d basics. gahhh... :O



n tis lead me to looking at Mufy days pic which made me even more emo cos i missed those days. i noe i like it here but i still miss my friends esp back home.



okay, enough emo-ness for one post! will upload pics when i cam whore! :)













xoxo n wish me luck!hearts!

No comments: