the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Monday, March 29, 2010

untitled.

someone tell me why, im finding u a annoying. its not just when u say or what u say any more, its just even the way u behave. i dont feel like im dependent on u, somehow along the way, i grew independent just like how i used to. im happier this way, u noe i've always pride myself with being able to stand on my own. i told u i was never the clingy girlfriend, n i dont want to be. i was, but no more. like i said before no promises, we'll see how it goes. but even if u step back into my life, i want a change. i dont want to be dependent on u, because i hate the feeling when u were not there to lean on, i hate the feeling that im alone after so long. i like where i am now, so dont change me.

No comments: