the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

im not good with goodbye's

mum n the sisters left sydney today.... as u can probably guess it was emotional for me. the full effect hasnt hit me yet tho, but it will in 3 2 months time.


so far its kindda okay...thinking bout getting a job for a month or less cos my semester doesnt start till end of feb which gives me quite alot of time to settle down n bum around. which is also pretty pathetic considering that i have NO friends yet.

neighbours here r so kept to themselves, i dun think i even see them leave their hse.


wel...i aint planning to be the nosy neighbour so i guess i'll only meet friends when my sem starts or IF i get a job. ( somehow the 2nd option is looking kindda attractive now.)


anywaysss...... no much to update bout so good nite world.... =)




No comments: