the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Monday, August 10, 2009

kepala telur!

arent they cute?

KEPALA TELUR!

(HEAD ACHE EGG!)

INSPIRED BY KEE WEI! =D hehe....


i dont think im gonna like this week! it feels like there's gonna lots of coming my way esp since my maths teacher hates my class n giving us crap load of work everyday. ph n god loves us! u noe y? cos he/she made ms.uma absent today so we can postpone our test till tomorrow,at least now i have time to at least study alil bit more after im done with my english presentation... hope eve doesnt sent it to me too late. i still need to study! ahhh welll....till next time ppl!


my as well upload pics from last friday! =)


ampang point view!





while on the way...



before he cut his hair!




the longest bestie! love her to tinny tiny bits! =)
(sorry for not uploading this sooner babe!)



can u spot the monkey?



nites.......................................! =)

No comments: