the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

u couldnt fail me 4 a better reason?

yea im pissed off n freakin frustrated rite nw as u can tell from d title. let me start from d very beginning....

it all started when i woke at 6 dis morning 2 go 2 gombak 4 my driving test...everything was fine n like every govt department u hav 2 wait for simply ages but thats not d problem, after i successfully passed my slope i was gonna do my side parking n panic so instead of hitting on d breaks i stepped on d accelarator instead n "tiangggg" i FAILED! which is 100% my fault n im not mad at dat.

but after i failed i was waiting 2 do d jalan raya part... thats where things started to turn shitty 4 me. i waited since 1.15 cos d instructors were having lunch so thay told me 2 wait till 1.30. i was alrdy starving but i thought i my as well get over d test 1st. so i waited...n waited...n waited till 2.15 for d instructor to eventually step out from their mid laughter conversation n realise that there were 20+ students who were waiting for them for d last 45 mins. (starting 2 get irritated..)

then...after i got into d car did all d standard check ups be4 i move d car, n everything was going fine else den having a lil trouble with changing gear (when i swear d gearbox was stuck n is not my fault d car is retarded!)

i drove for 2 mins i think not even a quarter of the road when d guy stopped me n told me 2 stop at d side of d road.
HE FAILED ME!
WHY?
cos he said he didnt FEEL THAT I WAS PREPARED ENOUGH!! WTH!!! dats not even a valid reason neither is it a legal reason! i was so shock that i didnt even noe what to reply.
he told me i was gripping d steering wheel to tightly, that i didnt change my gear smoothly enuf n my MIRROR SHOULD B ADJUSTED IN A CERYAIN WAY! everyone's height is diff so shouldnt it b up 2 u?

d only valid reason i can think of is cos i didnt bribe him! seriously...its a MUST 2 pass these days... there's no justice left n d country's corrupted so dont give me shit dat our country is just n cemerlang n stuff cos everyone noes its a freakin lie!

ps im not thinking straight so dont tell me 2 relax... give me a day or 2 to chill...ntg is gonna make me feel better..for now.

No comments: