the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

geek face!


remember those times when we were tiny,n a simple treat like candy would make us behave?


welll..to b honest i wasn't d cutest among d class or even within my siblings. in fact i was d (to put it lightly) GEEK hu wasn't even smart...

to those wondering why im actualli putting dis down when most ppl try 2 hide their embarrassing childhood stories is cause im not exactly ashame of hu i was n how i looked like.

i was very obviously d ugly duckling with spec n a sticking out bunny tooth (those hu know me long enuf would recall as it wasnt so long ago.)

n i was insanely annoying...realli..cos its ntg compared to me being annoying nw.

anyhow..i changed,both physically and mentally. n im glad for that because i am a better person than i was be4. im stronger n i learn alot.

so thank u to everyone that made me d way i am today, i may have hated my form 3 life n d process of becoming hu i am but i realise its a journey dat moulds me to my current state.

no journey that makes u learn is easy..

like what dolly parton once said,If you want to see the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain..


tons n tons of thanks to my high skol bitches hu completely change me. love u guys loads! =D


FEEL-LIKE-IT pictures!







JUST 4 LAUGHS!!!

No comments: