the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Friday, February 13, 2009

ms.losingeverything..

its been a freakin bad 2 weeks 4 me,not onli cos i lost my glasses last week but i lost my phone yesterday. which is my fault but stil....
ughhh...hu wouldnt b frustrated?
not 2 mention i hav at 2 test next week + 1 essay assignment bout a website dat im clueless on where 2 start n adding 2 d pile an oral presentation 2....i can die from over strees here....
n not having my phone around is sooooo.......inconviniet. SERIOUSLY!!!

btw...HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY every1.(in 2 hrs time) =)

to all d happy couples..have a romantic n d best valentines with ur love one. =) im secretly envious of u! x)

n 2 sum of my frens hu hav maths n compt science test 2moro. gud luck n all d best! =D

hmm...dats all ppl! muaxx.....n happy vaelntine's again!

No comments: