the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

stress much?



its onli been a week n im exhausted everyday alrdy. seriously i hav no idea how i cann keepdis up 4 d whole year. its insanely inhuman 2 torture us dis way. i barely hav enuf time 2 other stuff like on9 cos when i get home which is around 6+ (my class endds at 5.15 can u belive it????) i go upstairs dont even hav d energy 2 change n flop onto my comfortable bed where i sleep till 8+ n hav my dinner,do my work which keeps me up till 11+ usualli n sleep. completely SAD i tell u!! my onli social life is in between my classes n weekends. GAhhhhhhh.....=(




anyhow econs is realli starting 2 bug me cos i noe ntg bout it,i tot i studied d basic be4 in business but somehow i feel so strange 2 all of it n realli dumb.like i cant answer any of d questions even with d book. ishhhh.... tho i thank god i learned accounts in eng cos it realli helps me understand better. tho d terms r onli slightly different but dat i can adapt 2.




oh yea,as much as i hated it here on d 1st day,things realli starting 2 look up 4 me. i made new frens n ppl r quite okay tho not friendly but they're alrite. n there's dis frshie's nite thing which is on next thurs nite. i got d tickets alrdy but i haven ask mum n dad yet cos they haven been in a gud mood all week, wish me luck when i do ask them 2moro i think.

No comments: