the masterpiece...

the masterpiece...
colours make the world go round... =)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008,u've been gud 2 me.

Woohoooo...2008 has been a great year 4 me.... thanks 2 every1 hu made it great n tho it wasnt smooth sailing but i realli appreciate all d up's n down's n those hu were there 4 me when i was at my worst, thank u n i love u!!! =)
hmm...now back 2 saying goodbye. dis year has a great year but its been gud,n i will cheerish moments in school esp,like pn.lim's everlasting assignments n mrs.choong endless discussions but it was fun. n during d hols i realli realized dat i miss my class a whole more den i tot i would. d times when pn.lim would miss 1 class n it felt like a miracle,or when we ponteng during moral classes n no1 gav a damn,was always fun... i honestly love 5THETA 08' n its d BEST class i hav ever been 2. tho we all r diff but we're like a puzzle,each n every1 of us makes up dis class n we're all unique which makes d class even more special. but more importantly We'Re d PIONEERS OF d 1st IGCSE SUB SCIENCE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWOOOOOWOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOO.....


lol..i just never get tired of dat part. x) anyhow i would realli like 2 thank my bitches,mar,shev,n barbs 4 making dis year a veryyyyy memorable 1. thanks 4 teaching me so many things dat i never knew n bringing me out 2 live a life dat i could never hav done on my own. seriously without u guys,i would never hav gone clubbing which was an awesome experience... n 2 every1 else hu's names i hav not written down,its not dat ur not important but d list would takes me pages 2 write, so i would love 2 giv a big shout out 2 all of my homies which made dis year special n awesome. i hope 2 c my classmates again in d future n like we always say,THETA,WE'RE FAMILY!!! i will always remember u guys. LOVE U ALL SOOOOOO MUCH.....

n i wanna thank dimply 4 being there 4 me, 4 standing my annoying ways n accepting me as hu i am, ur so honest n not afraid 2 b hu u r, i love d fact dat u din judge me nor ask me 2 change 2 become sumthing dat im not... i LOVE U! n i hope u feel d same way 2. MUAX...


well.....i now wanna welcome d year 2009, as i say gud bye 2 2008.







GOOD BYE 2008...


haV a greaT 2009 every1

No comments: